Saturday 23 March 2013

30 Days of Lists - Days 21 and 22 plus a LO.

Day 21 - Today's weather reminds me of....



....certainly not Spring, that's for sure!

Day 22 - Road trip playlist....


....a mixture but all very loud and easy to sing along to!

The Barbra Streisand is "our album"...I bought it for DH and we used to play it every Sunday as he drove me to King's Cross for the train home (we lived apart because of jobs for the first 9 months of our marriage)...I could close my eyes and know exactly where we were on the A40 by the song that was playing.



And now for my latest LO....untitled as yet....another nature photo...


This is for a stitching challenge on Flying Unicorn.
The papers are by Grace Taylor (for Grant Archival)

I'm now off to do some proof reading...hoping to start my Ally Pally tags this evening.

6 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Love your LO, and some interesting lists! Valerie

Jackie Plank said...

Susie I love love love that nature layout!!!

Hi it's Maria said...

very pretty LO sue, and love your lists, well done with keeping up with them..

maria xx

Virginia said...

Oh Susie, your lists are fab but that layout is absolutely out of this world! Hope you're having a good Sunday!

Joanna said...

What Virginia said!

I used to adore Barbra Streisand. I must dig out some of her music again, she had such a gorgeous voice.

I've started my AP tags :)

xx

Lee-Anne said...

Wow! I love your layout. The butterfly is beautiful!