Monday 7 May 2012

Mojo Monday



Here's my LO using last week's sketch - also entered for a "Who helped you bloom" challenge.
All products are from the Little Yellow Bicycle "Love Letters" collection.


My Dad was the person who helped me bloom...from teaching me to read to passing on his love of sport...and I also spent my last two years of primary school in his class ...




Saturday was National Scrapbooking Day.....after a trip out to Buckingham (more jigsaws from charity shops, more cups to turn into candles from the flea market...) I joined in with the fun and games on Flying Unicorn.
Had a really good laugh and managed to win 5 "door prizes" which will eventually land on my doormat in the shape of flowers....


Sketch I made for one challenge.


Card I made for another challenge - it will be winging its' way to the boy...he starts his final exams on Wednesday.


And finally a LO for another challenge. All papers/vellums/brads are Club Scrap. The photo is of DH'S parents' wedding.
I sat and handmade the flowers yesterday evening.
The stick pin is vintage - picked up at an antiques fair in Brill yesterday.




I also made a tag on Saturday but won't post it until it's reached its' "victim"!!

6 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Wow, you have made loads of great creations. I especially love the LO of your Dad, what a lovely tribute to him! Hugs, Valerie

Virginia said...

Oh Susie - so many beautiful layouts, how awesome that you spent time in your Dad's class at school, that is seriously precious time to reflect on! Loving your last layout too, love the flowers! Hope you're having a great weekend

Hugs

Joanna said...

Oh, doesn't your dad look lovely, Susie?! To choose him as the one who helped you bloom is a wonderful tribute to him. Lovely LO.

Keeping my fingers crossed for 'the boy's' final exams.

I love the colours you chose for your DH's parents wedding LO, it has a lovely vintage look to it :o)

xxx

Gina said...

Love the layout you did for your Dad's photo..and am intrigued by the use of the word "victim" lol :D XXX

Carmen said...

So busy and every one is gorgeous. Love what you write about your Dad.

Congratulations on the door prizes :)

p.s did you see what Jo put in response to your comment over at my Rocking Friday? I should learn not to be drinking tea when reading comments from you lot! :D

Beebeebabs said...

Very nice layouts tfs!!!