Monday 2 April 2012

Mojo Monday

Monday again and time to show you the LO I made using last week's sketch at Flying Unicorn:

Another set of papers that I've been hoarding, Cosmo Cricket "Fleuriste".
I also used a monogram and sticker from the same kit.
The flowers were stamped (this month's freebie from Craft Stamper) on scraps of the papers and then cut out and mounted on foam pads.
Used a Martha Stewart round the page punch for the border, a Bazzill template and thread (pomegranate) plus beads from stash and a beautiful fabric doily sent to me by Valerie from Germany.

I loved building up the layers on this one.

And here's one I made earlier......

This was for a colour challenge on the same website.
And again (the enforced stash ban is really making me go through my papers!!) I used papers I've had for at least three years...My Mind's Eye "Bella Bella 'Bellezo'"...
Title printed on laptop onto the reverse of one of the papers.
Embellies from stash including...a metal tag with Max's name on it (dog tag....geddit?!), a fridge magnet (Love), some doggy themed tokens and brads and finally I used my paw stamp...


Lots of crafting planned (fingers crossed) for this week.....9 challenges for the month of April and I'm taking part in a Round Robin scraplift. Seven teams of four....I'm in team 7 "Seventh Heaven Scrappers".....it started today and as I'm second in the team, I have a LO to lift by next Monday...the theme is Spring, flowers etc. so  it's very cheerful.

Hope you all had good weekends xx

8 comments:

Lee-Anne said...

Beautiful layouts Sue. Sounds like you are busy and having fun with your scrapping. Have a wonderful day! XX

Valerie-Jael said...

Both LOs are beautiful! Hugs, Valerie

Diane said...

God I love your first LO Sue !! Just love the colours and that flower stamp is fab !! Must look out for that !!

hugs Diane xx

Joanna said...

I agree with the above ladies, and in particular LOVE the first LO, it's SO lovely. Those layers are wonderful, the colours gorgeous and the photo so sweet. Well done (great freebie stamp as well, I suspect you'll use that one again!).

xxx

ps Max's LO is fab too :o)

Beebeebabs said...

Absolutely beautiful!!!

Virginia said...

Oh Susie they are both utterly gorgeous - I love them both!!!!

Anonymous said...

Sue I love both pages they are superb.I wish i was good at scrapbooking but i am not, i did dabble but my pages never look this good. I love the softness you achieved in the top one and the gorgeous layers on the bottom one.
SUPERB !!
Hugs June x

Daniella said...

I love them both Suzy! I love layering too!!
I missed you! Glad to be back to see your awesome work! Enjoy your crafty month!
xxDaniella