Sunday 18 March 2012

Twisted Sketches # 142

Since WeScrap seems to be dying a death I've been blog hopping to find new sources of challenges.


Through a Canadian friend (thanks Lee-Anne!) I came across the "Twisted Sketches" site and decided to try this week's challenge.


A lovely sketch to work with....and the twist was "green":




The photo of the swan is from our recent trip to Henley.
I used Heidi Grace (for Fiskars) "Moonlight Meadow" papers - these papers are from 2007....yay for using old stash!!!
The embellies are from various sources..American Crafts, Sassafrass Lass (title is one of their alphas), K&CO.....some I just found randomly...whilst making a mess!



6 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Lovely LO, the swan photo is gorgeous! Hugs, Valerie

Lee-Anne said...

Love your layout Sue! I am so happy you like Twisted Sketches. I love Anam Stubbington's sketches. She lived in Canada for a while and is now back in the U.K. Wonderful lady! Oh, I noticed on my calendar it says that U.K. has a holiday today. Happy Mothering Sunday! Hugs XX

Beebeebabs said...

Very nice!!!

Anonymous said...

Thats so unusual and so beautiful too Sue, I really love swans they make such elegant layouts and the details on this make it so pretty too
hope you had a great weekend and Happy Mothers day to you my friend
hugs June x

Carole said...

Such a lovely layout Sue, love your picture of the swan :)

Hugs, Carole xxx

Virginia said...

Gorgeous layout Sue and using up some old stash - bonus! Hope you're having a great week!