Saturday 18 February 2012

My Crafting Week

As I'm low on photos I've been waiting for challenges before getting creative...cue thumb twiddling...
it also doesn't help that my craft mat is half on and half off the table....I'm sharing with DH at the moment and the latest jigsaw is a 1500 piece monster...my glues and ink pads keep ending up on the floor too.


So, the plan is that I'm going up to A Maze of Memories tomorrow as Pat is working there.....I'm going to crop.
I should have two challenges by then (a sketch and one already posted, calling for a b&w or sepia photo) and I know I have two cards to make.

This LO of my great-nephew @ age one (he's now seven) was for a "1 2 3 4 5" challenge. Papers are by  Best Creations.


#2 is for a colour challenge and is  photo of DH, his sister and father from 1962. I used Adorn It "Family Heritage" collection papers. The journalling is incomplete as I need to check some facts with SIL.


#3 is last Saturday's sketch challenge and shows Max in the pitiful amount of snow we had last week. I used papers from the kit that I won in the blog draw.


No interest in football this weekend as we're out of the FA Cup....the perfect crafting weekend!



10 comments:

Carmen said...

I love how you have Max's pictures 'hanging' on that ribbon :D

Valerie-Jael said...

Hope you have a good, scrappy weekend with no football to distract you! Enjoy your crop! Love what you have made here. Thanks, too, for all your good wishes! Hugs, Valerie

Diane said...

Fab LO`s Sue and I know I`m bias, but my favourite is the one of Max !!
Have fun tomorrow at AMOM !!

hugs Diane xx

Gina said...

Fabulous layouts yet again...your definitely getting some crafting done lately :D XXX

Joanna said...

Awww, your little great nephew looks so cute! As does Max, of course :o)

xx

Beebeebabs said...

Very nice layouts you did a nice job!

Daniella said...

Awesome pieces Susie!! I love the dog bone paper clips!!
Have fun at your crop! Lucky girl!!
xxDaniella

Carole said...

I think you need to help with the jigsaw so that it is completed quicker and you can have the table back for it's proper use - crafting!!!

Lovely layouts (especially the one of Max, bless him!) hope you enjoyed your crafty weekend.

Thanks for your lovely comments on my blog :)

Hugs, Carole xxx

Beebeebabs said...

Thank you for the comment - the BFF Card was a Birthday gift from a friend but I think its a Kenny K image.

DGgirl said...

Hi Susie

I just love your Max layout - it's gorgeous. I hope your crafty weekend went according to plan and that you had a good time sweetie.

Time to get that jigsaw done and dusted and reclaim your table!

Gillxxx