Tuesday 17 January 2012

Tag Tuesday, Scrap Club and my Christmas LO...

The theme this week is "white"..so I cut a black tag (as you do!!) and white wings using TH dies. 
Background is from Dezinaworld
The "white lady" is from a Steampunk selection by Plush Possum.
Button by Jenni Bowlin
Lace, ribbon, daisy and butterfly from stash.


My New Year LO from Scrap Club @ A Maze of Memories last Wednesday.
Had a great morning distressing, paint splattering and punching....used Kraft cardstock, core'dinations and Basic Grey "Cappella" papers. Brads are from my little box of odds and ends.


My list of what I want to do this year reads:


- exercise more


- learn the Argentine Tango (this one may be a tad ambitious as I've never even mastered the cha cha cha!!)


- stay calm


- scrap more


- find more new and healthy recipes.






And finally my Christmas LO.
The pages were prepared at Dec. Scrap Club...well they would have been had I got there....David wasn't well that evening...
Christina not only sent me the kit but she'd done all the cutting etc and sent me the sketch and instructions - thank you!!
All I had to do was assemble it and take lots of photos.
Papers, transparency and elements are Teresa Collins "Noel" collection.
The transparency forms a pocket and there are photos on both sides of the inserts.


The bulk of the photos were taken to reflect the fact that I "have a thing" for Christmas trees....we have them in glass, in different colours...all over the house.


In the top left photo of the second page (gold tree) you can see my lovely cards from Jo (Fiddlesnips) and the England Cricket team.


One other card that deserves a LO all to itself was from Virginia (Celtic House)..the sentiment was ..." Santa....define Good"...priceless!! And oh, so me!!


It feels wonderful to be crafting again...

7 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Lovely work, you have been really busy! Hugs, Valerie

Gina said...

looks like you have been having a lovely time in your craft spot, and that tag is stunning :D XXX

Hi it's Maria said...

lovely to see you crafting again sue, and fab LOs, well done...

maria xx

Beebeebabs said...

Absolutely beautiful work as always thanks for sharing!!!

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous and beautiful tag and fabulous layouts Sue
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Daniella said...

Lovely work my friend!! Awesome pocket in the Christmas LO!!!
I love your resoloution list! If you learn that tango, please let me see a video!
xxDaniella

Anonymous said...

Great work Sue and I absolutely LOVE that tag.
hugs June x