Thursday 26 January 2012

My Creative Week

Having started with tags and ATCs , and then some cards, I'm finally scrapping again...I'm on a bit of a roll actually...and thoroughly enjoying it!


I've managed to do something every night this week  and have been happily sharing my table with DH and his jigsaws....we found four in another charity shop for 50p. each.


In reverse order...this is the LO I did last night for a "quilt" challenge on WeScrap. Found the inspiration in Scrap365 magazine. I used scraps from K&CO "Blue Awning" papers...one of my all time favourites and  almost all used up....:( Buttons from stash, Prima flowers.


This is a sketch challenge for WeScrap. I used TH "Seasonal" papers and stickers and some Jenni Bowlin buttons.
Title cut on the Cricut using "Opposites Attract".


Next up we have the optional challenge for Scrap Club @ A Maze of Memories.
This month it was a scrap lift. I turned the sketch to suit a landscape photo.
Papers and stickers from a Colorbok Perfect Pages kit, EK success punch (paw prints), ribbon from stash.
Title etc. cut on Cricut using "Don Juan" and "Paper Pups".




Another sketch challenge made using Sassafrass Lass "Sweet Marmalade" papers and twined flowers. Photo is the boy with Ben, his favourite rabbit...and father of the five babies...yes, we had seven rabbits at one time.


Hopefully this tag has arrived safely....won't say any more other than..it was great fun to make!!


My final (for now, there'll be another one on Saturday!)..sketch challenge for WeScrap. Basic Grey "Curio" papers and flower. Other embellies from stash.
That's my ..."what on earth is he doing now?" look!!


And that's what I've been doing this week.
More to follow, I hope, as WeScrap is having an online  crop this weekend.
Should be fun!!

7 comments:

Virginia said...

Oh you sound like me I'm seriously on a scrapping roll at the moment. Funnily enough I'm having to drag old photos out because I've almost finished the recent ones I had printed which is unheard of!!!! I also note a certain layout documenting a certain Secret Santa, I too am planning on doing the same with mine LOL! Great minds think alike!

I hope you are having a great week

Much love

Virginia

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Sue
Fabulous layouts and gorgeous tag you have been busy
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Gina said...

Wow Susie....when you get busy...you get busy lol. Fabulous collection of layouts and your tag is gorgeous :D XXX

K said...

That look is why I want glasses! well, not literally, I'd like fake glasses just so I can do THAT look ... lovely pages, cant wait to see what others you've done :-)

Hi it's Maria said...

wow sue, there is no stopping you when you get going, lol...

all fab, love them all, well done...xx

maria xx

Carole said...

Gosh, you really have been busy Sue! Lovely layouts, glad that you have found your mojo, and the time, to scrap again!

Hugs, Carole xxx

Carmen said...

Oh wow I've missed loads and loads!

Yes, tag arrived safely I love it and every time I look at it I see something different! Thank you :D

Loving all this scrappy goodness, especially the photo on the last one, I know that expression :D