Sunday 9 October 2011

Interview With.....Myself!!


 Amy wants us all to interview ourselves although I'm not quite sure why..


Carmen  answered all the questions so I thought I'd better follow suit....in case she comes up with another new name for me....the latest is Sexy Susie Sue...I think that's an improvement on her last two for me...



1.what is your name and stuff? and any other good information. like bank account details.
My name is Susan. My middle name is Jane. I only ever get called Susan when I'm in trouble...
Most people call me Sue (whether I want them to or not) but I also answer to Susie, SusieJ, mother, Miss, Nick's Mum (when shouted in the High Street).
I do not answer to "deaf bitch" under any circumstances as one year 8 pupil found to her cost. :)



2. what is super hot about you?   don't you Dare skip this one.  answer it.
My sense of humour, my sarcasm (polished to a high degree) and my all round general loveliness. I am, however, under no illusions that others can see my hotness. :)

3.  don't lie or cheat: what is under your couch right now?
Probably crumbs.... not much room for anything else..though there could be the odd coin or pen

4.  when was the last time you shaved your legs?
Yesterday morning...
I'm not answering for other body parts on the grounds it might incriminate me.

5.  what did you have for breakfast?
Two cups of strong black coffee , two madeleines and my usual round of vitamins and other assorted goodies. :( 
We'd run out of bananas, my usual breakfast.

6. if you could choose a new name, what would you name yourself?
She who must be obeyed


7.  have you ever had plastic surgery?
No and I never will as I'm growing old disgracefully

8. are you afraid of the dark?
No, spiders, frogs, birds in enclosed spaces yes, but the dark, no

9. are you a hermit?
okay.  Amy checked wikipedia and if this is right:
 "In modern colloquial usage, the term "hermit" is sometimes used for anyone living a life apart from the rest of society, or who simply does not participate in social events as much as is common, regardless of their motivation in doing so."
Then i might be a little bit.
but not too much.

10.  why do you blog?
To communicate, to share, to spread joy and laughter...
Why should my family be the only ones to suffer? lol


The End.

6 comments:

Daniella said...

Brilliant self interview!!!
I don't answer to deaf bitch either!! LOL!! And, i might be a hermit too!
xxDaniella

Joanna said...

Ha ha ha, Sexy Susie Sue - or should I say, She Who Must Be Obeyed (mmmm, I'm likin' the sound of that name!). I am shocked that there might be crumbs under your couch, you have been neglecting your housewifery duties. Stop blogging, woman, and start cleaning. And then make sure you have put on a clean frock, tidied your hair and put on some lipstick so when your husband gets up he will have a proper wife to look at while she pours his tea.

x

Diane said...

Well "she who must be obeyed" you learn something every day......

hugs Diane xx

Valerie-Jael said...

Loved to read your answers, but I think I will not join in and answer Any's questions! Have a great weekend! Valerie

Gina said...

Great interview Susie :D I think Amy just thought it would be nice to get to know each other a bit better :D I really enjoyed answering her questions too :D XXX

Carmen said...

Hahahaha! I'm so glad you joined in and again, you made me snort and laugh and snort again. I get funny looks when I read your posts Mrs Must Be Obeyed!