Tuesday 10 August 2010

For The Love of Twilight

Hah! Managed to find OH's camera - he said it was broken but I got it to work - then couldn't find any leads etc. Soooo, I borrowed a USB thingy (note the technical terminology here) and managed to upload both my LO and today's stash from Crafty Steals.

The LO was made with Club Scrap (A Study in Red) papers and embellies, title was done with Doodlebug rub ons and thickers.

The stash is American Crafts "Botanique" and I couldn't believe how much was in the kit for $39. Postage wasn't too bad and it only took six days - result!!

Also had some parcels from QVC last clicks - they're now hidden away.

Max and I are home alone tonight but we have plans...well, I do.
Watched "Twilight"  at lunchtime then finished the LO. Sorted my new stash while listening to Muse (apparently some of "New Moon" was inspired by their music  - and no I didn't buy it specially! I bought it for DS ages ago and have now inherited the CD...pity I can't find the Arcade Fire CD I bought as well).

Next is a walk for Max - if it's not raining too hard and I feel up to it - my right leg is painful as I messed my injection up and had to use two syringes.
Then...pizza for tea while watching New Moon with a glass of chilled white wine - I know I'll feel awful tomorrow anyway so what the heck?!
After that bath and bed.
Tomorrow I'm joining Sue-bubbles in a duvet day whilst gearing up for the England match - surely they won't be as bad as they were in South Africa? Personally, I wouldn't bet on it .

May check into Facebook later.
Hugs,
Sue xx

15 comments:

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Sue
Fabulous LO and wow fantastic stash
Hugs Dianne xx :)

{Sarah} said...

Very cool!!!! The colors are perfect for that layout!!

Diane said...

Now Sue....you know I`m not a scrapper, but I DO like your Twilight LO !!

hugs Dianexx

PS Not sure about the " joining Sue-bubbles in a duvet " thing !!

jan said...

Hi Sue, lovely LOs, well done, have been away caring for poorly Mum, sister there now, Mum is recovering slowly. Best wishes with your Dad. Hope tomorrow goes well, take care, hugs Jan xx

Hi it's Maria said...

fab LO sue and sparkles for tomorrow...

maria x

Valerie-Jael said...

Lovely work and gorgeous stash. I think I'll join in that duvet day tomorrow!

Carole said...

I LOVE your Twilight layout!!! The colour scheme is brill!

What's with re-naming your blog? What are you like? LOL

Hugs - Carole xxx

sue-bubbles said...

Phew... a duvet day without the duvet here Sue...its HOT HOT HOT!
A brilliant LO - that kit has made some fabby LO's hasnt it! Your new stash is gorgeous (of course!) - thats the sort of selection I used to get in the Studio Calico kits, always a nice mix. Hope your day hasnt been too bad Sue...heck, I might have another duvet day tomorrow! lol!
Sue x

SusieJ said...

Carole - I renamed my blog 'cos Sue-bubbles was getting confused as a few of us had similar blog names - well that's my excuse!
Sue-bubbles - I'm having another duvet day tomorrow as well -I'm still getting over not ordering Club Scrap kits (sigh!) and I'm hoping I've bossed my nephew into finding me s'one to go to the cinema with to see Eclipse - I can not go a week suffering withdrawal symptoms!

Hi it's Maria said...

LOL just seen the new name of your blog sue...

maria x

jackie(worcs) said...

Love your Twilight LO. If I lived nearer I would defo go to see Eclipse with you! Scrummy new stash too-yum.
Jackie :-)

DGgirl said...

Hi Susie

Love your new blog name - soooo appropriate! Wasn't until I read all the other cmments that I noted the name change - doh!!!!! Hope you're feeling good today.

Gillx

tea_bag said...

Susie I love your new blog name and your LO wow, also very yummy stash indeed

hugs almaxx

Classygirl said...

Great layout and yummy stash!!!

Allison Cope said...

Gorgeous layout Sue!

I have tagged you on my blog today...
http://yourmemoriescanada.blogspot.com/2010/08/gettin-to-know-me.html