Saturday 6 March 2010

A Motto to Live By!


Found this on Gen's Blog  and just had to copy it! Thanks Gen!

No class for me this w/end but I do plan on crafting - my March ATCs need a finishing touch. Spent yesterday in a fog of tiredness after a good day out on Thursday (one of our Cross Channel trips ). Spent the morning covering a plain black box (from some Christmas smellies) in pretty paper and making sparkly flowers to go on top. It was only after I'd posted it, packed with b'day pressies for my friend Lynda tht I realised I hadn't taken a photo - doh! Also forgot my camera on Thursday - oh well the windswept look doesn't suit me anyway!

Sue xx

7 comments:

sue-bubbles said...

Thats MY kind of motto Sue! I love it lol!
Sue x

SueB said...

Sue, you sounds like such a busy bee! I hope your horrible head has cleared up, poor you!
Still drooling over all my wonderful stash goodies, thank you again Sue!
Suzie xxxxx :)

Valerie-Jael said...

My kind of motto, too!!

jan said...

definitely for me too that motto Sue, love it, and join the club i have done the same with cards and posted them before remembering i didn't take photo,oops
Jan x

Hi it's Maria said...

love it sue, that motto suits me just right, thanks, lol...

hope you're doing OK, and manage to get some crafting done...

maria x

tea_bag said...

Sue you sound very busy Yep that motto works for me Such a shame you forgot to photograph your box alma xx

Genevieve said...

Don't you just love this image??? It's my new motto. :)

I know what you mean about taking pictures, too. I've gotten better about it lately, but I've worked on SO many projects that I forgot to photograph!

HUGS!
Gen