Tuesday 16 February 2010

The Return of the Champions League

One happy bunny here tonight.

Man Utd began the "round of 16" with a 2 - 3 win against AC Milan.
Joy unconfined as:

 a) we have three away goals 
 b) up until tonight we'd never even scored against AC Milan at the San Siro let alone won 
 c) I got to drool over Leonardo the Milan coach (I do hope the BBC sign him up for the World Cup again).

Home leg in three weeks!

And Happy Birthday to my Dad - 84 today!
Sorry Middlesbrough lost.

5 comments:

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Well done Man Utd,my hubby is a keen supporter,
Hugs Dianne xx

DGgirl said...

Hi Susie

Think we're in real danger here of becoming football bloggers LOL!!! In saying that, someone who looks like Leonardo would be a real reason to watch more than 5 mins of football.

Can you send me SuzieBoo's addy please - think I've lost it!!!

Gillxx

Valerie-Jael said...

Oh dear, I have no idea what you are talking about, I think I have been awy from England for too long!!

SusieJ said...

But Val - Bayern Munich are in the Champions League too!

Hi it's Maria said...

belated wishes to your dad sue...

oh yes and well done to man u, (I think, lol)...

maria x