Wednesday 10 June 2009

An Award!!





I've only been blogging for a few months but have just received an award! Yay

Conditions of the award:


I must thank the person who gave me the award, list their blog and link to it.
I must list ten honest things about myself.
I must put a copy of the Honest Scrap logo on my blog.
I must select at least seven other worthy bloggers and list their links.
I must notify bloggers of their award.

Thank you Ann and Gill for giving me this award.


The ten honest things about myself ?


Diffficult .... but here goes!

1.I'd rather be living in France than England

2.Manchester United are my abiding passion and have been for 40 years.

3.I didn't want to be a teacher but ended up doing it anyway - and loved it!!

4. I haven't driven a car for over 10 years and don't miss it - I never wanted to learn in the first place and hated it.

5.My ideal job would be in publishing - I love books (esp. Murder mysteries)

6.My favourite pastime used to be cooking - the worst thing about arthritis is that I can no longer stand for hours in the kitchen experimenting.

7.I really hate being deaf - I miss so much

8.I wasn't bothered about having children but am so pleased I had Nicholas - I wouldn't swap him for the world.

9.Our dog Max is my bestest friend - I swear he thinks he's human.

10.I am a shopaholic.

My 7 worthy recipients for this award are:

Tracy Brown (Crafty Tracy)
Diane (Diane's Rambles)
Sue C (Sue C's Crafty Blog)
Dianne(Crazy Craft Shed)
Alyson (Crafting to Stay Sane)
Joanne (Take Life by the Hand)
Ingvild Bolme (My Paper Art by Ingvild Bolme)

3 comments:

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Susie
Thankyou so much for this award i am over the moon.
Hugs Dianne xx

Hi it's Maria said...

cool things about you susie, (I'm still working on mine, lol)...

maria x

Ingvild Bolme said...

Ohh, thank you so much for this nice award! I really appreciate it! But unfortunatley I'm not able to post all the awards in my blog, even though I whish I could. But I really really appreciate it, THANK YOU!
And good luck with all your beautiful creations, I will try do drop by and see more of it another time when it's not 00.30 in the morning... ;-)
Wish you a fab. weekend!

*hugs